Egypt
Last year.. yes last year around this time we were making our way out of Egypt. It was a a great trip, spiritual and full of gorgeous historic mosques. Some of my photographs from the trip
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
The beautiful interiors of Al Azhar Mosque, Cairo's first mosque. The lights turned off and the sun's light the only light illuminating the sacred space creates a serene ambiance.
The beautifully carved wooden door at the entrance of the Al Aqmar Mosque in Cairo, Egypt.
The long beautiful arch filled walkway inside the historical Mosque of Ibn Tulun in Cairo, Egypt.
The beautiful interiors of Al Azhar Mosque, Cairo's first mosque. The lights turned off and the sun's light the only light illuminating the sacred space creates a serene ambiance.
In the outer courtyard of the historical Mosque of Ibn Tulun in Cairo, Egypt. The tall minaret visible in the distance.
A beautifully carved mustard wood door with an olive green decorative trim stands out against the bright white walls of Malik al Ashtar's Shrine in Cairo, Egypt.
All the above photographs along with many others from all over the world are available for sale on my website
I have an ever growing clearance section with all photographs 50% OFF here
And just for the holidays I can pack your print pretty and ship it directly to you recipient :)
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.






Comments
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie
I've always wanted to visit Egypt!!!
Your photos are wonderful!
-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com
Jules
http://solowayfarer.com
Ali of Dressing Ken
xx
Christina Klein
http://bychristina.blogspot.com/
Daisy Dayz