Something Old and Something New
Recently I stumbled upon a few photographs I had taken during a photo walk in Westfield, New Jersey. I had thought I had lost them when my hard drive crashed a few years ago. So I thought I'd share them with you.
And then here's a little something new.. I took these last May when we were driving along the beautiful Skyline Drive in Virginia.
All photographs are available for purchase here
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
I've Been Cleaning House.. bid on some of the goodies here




Comments
www.thehautecookie.com
If you get a sec, check out my latest post on my blog.
XO
Sofia
Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
-Alina
Transparentdimensions.blogspot.com
About your comment, I think the strawberry sticks rather look like a used tampon, haha. But they taste really nice!
Lots of love from Dorset!!!
Maria
chaseandem.blogspot.com
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
LA By Diana Live Magazine