Friday Photography



Koi - The stunning brilliantly colorful fish found in the Koi Pond in the Montreal Botanical Gardens.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am now accepting wholesale orders. Get in touch for more information.

Love this print but don't think your wall is ready just yet.. how about this print on other things?! Check these beauties out.



      
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. Beautiful shot, I love it framed and on the dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Koi make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos of koi and this dress and bag are so adorable.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's perfect on that bag!! Great shot!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography