Summer Travels

I am going to be taking a leave of absence for most of the remainder of the summer. The boys and I are flying back home for a few weeks later this week. So most of my days are being spent packing.. I am looking forward to attending a very close friends wedding and the boys with get a chance to bond with family.. especially cousin's who are waiting anxiously. While most of my family have met D.. this will be his third trip.. though the first in his mind, he doesn't remember the other two. No one but my parents and brother have met H. 


What I am not looking forward to his the airport and flying 16 hours solo with the two boys.. D shouldn't be much of a problem.. I am packing many activities for the flight.. but H is a bit of a wild card.. send me happy thoughts!!

M will join us towards the end to join in on the wedding festivities.. and then on our way back we have picked a new European country to explore :)

I hope to share some of our trip on Instagram so follow along.

Have a wonderful summer vacation.. I'll see you all when we get back.

                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. all of that travelling sounds amazing! enjoy being back home and then to europe ;) can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Hena! I hope everything goes well with the boys. Take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/11/2016

    Have a lovely trip home. Safe and smooth travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it sounds like a wonderful trip. I look forward to hear about where you're stopping on the way home too!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun - good luck with the trip getting there! I hope H does well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip Hena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy a well-deserved trip, Hena! Missing you already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 16 hours with young boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 16 hours solo with the boys. You are a brave brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fantastic summer, lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful break. It is time well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography