Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my mommy readers.

We didn't exactly celebrate Mother's Day this year.. instead we had some friends over for lunch. The kids played and we ate and talked..

While going through so old posts I stumbled upon sweet ones about the boys and I thought I'd do a down memory lane of sorts.. So many of these posts I didn't remember and it may be a good thing because for posts sake they weren't always the best.. this little blog has come a long way.. 

When D was born I had skipped the pregnancy announcement, the birth announcement, the precious first picture.. seriously? Introducing D and then I followed up with a random check in 122 Days and Counting 







With the birth of H, D feels the need to hug more 100 Hugs but also learn with the help of books.. actually a book in particular I Love You Stinky Face that he is loved unconditionally.

Don't really remember what we did to mark the last few mother's days.. not that it would make a difference.. at the end of the day we are after all mother's which means they are bound to still wake you up early, fight with each other, listen to nothing you say and complain about everything.. yet you still want to cuddle and snuggle with them, hug them and kiss them and love them forever.

        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6 

Comments

  1. What a nice look back at your life as a mom, Hena. I especially loved seeing photos of you and D from before I began reading your blog. You look so beautiful pregnant! Gosh, I'm envious. I looked pretty terrible myself. LOL. I hope you had a nice day yesterday with your three men and your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/09/2016

    Thank you for sharing; these photos were sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having friends for lunch and the kids played sounds perfect. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds to me like you had a great Mother's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy mother's day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy mother's day!! I think you did celebrate if you had friends over for lunch :) Loved seeing your photos of when the kids were teeny tiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww happy mother's day to you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet post, Hena:)Thanks for sharing these memories. And TBH, I don't remember any of the past Mother's Day. Thank God I blog or I wouldn't remember anything...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet reading through these old posts and memories! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for sharing your family with us... so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Mother's Day, Hena. I enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Love the photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Mothers Day from a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. belated happy mother's day! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like a nice day. And what nice memories. The pictures are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated Mother's Day!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Mother's Day to you, Hena! It sounds like you and your boys (including the man) have a very happy time together, with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love looking back on old posts! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated mother's day! Blogging is great for looking back on precious moments!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww... It sure looks like you've had some wonderful Mother's Days! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's always interesting to hear how people spend special occasions, and I love your idea of having friends over and making a day of it :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography