Friday Photography


Flower Maker - A Pakistani man threads together rose buds and petals to sell in his little flower shop. In most Islamic and Hindu cultures it is customary to put a necklace made of roses around a persons neck at times of weddings, birthdays and other celebratory occasions.

You can buy this print here Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.


                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hena, I love this photo. The selective color on the flowers is really pretty. I like how it's soft and just barely there. I'm sorry I've been missing some of your posts lately, I hope you're all doing well. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image, I like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. It's earthy and making things from one's hands rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce DIY remodeling job!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography