20150206

Friday Photography



Taken inside the beautiful interiors of Al Azhar Mosque, Cairo's first mosque. The lights turned off and the sun's light the only light illuminating the sacred space creates a serene ambiance. Cairo is know as the City of a Thousand Minarets.

In celebration of our birthday month (m's and mine) take 15% OFF with code BDAY15 on all orders all month long. Shop Here

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


4 comments:

  1. How interesting. I have never been inside of a mosque before. It's architectural structure is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting in these shots! I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, they are really pretty!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you caught the light!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...