20140822

Friday Photography


All You Need is a Little Light this particular photograph was taken in side the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris in the fall of 2008. This is one of the small but heavy medieval like chandeliers that dot the inside of the cathedral, along with candles and the grand chandelier at its center, these chandeliers provide a dim peaceful glow that soothes you on entrance.

This is now a discontinued print and is currently 50% OFF and as if the deal wasn't sweet enough I'll make it even sweeter by throwing in Free Shipping too. {buy here}

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful handling of the light here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the notre dame, it's architecture is beautiful!
    You did great photographing this lamp!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...