20140728

Eid Mubarak

The Holy Month of Ramadan has come to a close and today we celebrate Eid. I want to wish all my fellow Muslims Eid Mubarak! The days were long and hot but you did good! We have planned a day of fun along the Jersey Shore today with family and then a some more fun with friends towards the end of the week.. so I'll leave you with some lovely Etsy Eid finds.. and see you next week with a pantry makeover!







Have a great week!

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


10 comments:

  1. Have a great week and a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit to the Shore. How nice to have family visiting while your celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Eid Mubarak! I had no idea you were Muslim! I have a friend in Russia who is and she always tells me about the struggles of Ramadan, I give you my admiration, I just couldn't do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Ink and Ocean etsy store on your blog.
    Have a wonderful Eid :)

    Fehmida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty artwork!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures the cards look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Eid!
    The above are so beautiful!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the Shore!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...