It is always a pleasant surprise when you get nominated for a blog award, it is a great reminder that there are people out there that truly enjoy reading what you have to say and share.. So a great big thank you to Grace of GP Photography for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions your nominator asked.
- Create 11 new questions for your 11 nominees.
- Link your nominees to your post & obviously tell them.
- No tag backs.
11 random facts about me:
1.I have never had an actual out of home in the office job.
2. Moved to Pakistan at the age of ten
3. Hate yogurt, hate!
4. Have an intense fear of bugs, even butterflies.
5. I am not even 5ft tall.
6. I love to read.
7. I was almost off to law school but found photography instead.
8. I have traveled to four continents.
9. I don't need a reason to laugh.
10. M and my birthday's are just a day apart... plus five years.
11. I like to think my baked goods look better than they actually do.
Questions Grace asked me:
1. Which celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
My husband answered this one: Mila Kunis
2. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas, even though we don't celebrate.
3. What is your favorite item from your closet?
Right now it's my red pants and a yellow clutch.
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid.
5. What is your dream job?
It's what I do right now.. I'd just love a little more recognition and sales.
6. What is your favorite book?
I don't have one. I enjoy so many books for different reasons, it wouldn't be fair to them to choose.
7. It's alright to brag, what is something you love about yourself?
I'm not petty, I don't hold grudges or like to cause unneeded drama.
8. What is your favorite food to make?
9. What is a fashion "don't" that you've done in the past?
Oh god.. I'm sure I've committed plenty of fashion crimes I'm not even aware of.
10. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday morning?
Lounging in bed and then sharing a nice big breakfast with my family.
11. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
I can't seem to put my finger on just one.. I have been blessed with a very supportive husband who has helped me realize that my work is good, that I am an artist and not just a lady with a camera.. and that support is invaluable.
Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom
A Girl in Transit
Bringing Up Emilu
Leigh Ann Fisher
Outside Looking In
Krug the Thinker
I Heart Interiors
Sparrow and Spark
Magical Day Dream
Sideburns and Bangs
Questions for my nominees:
1.What is your favorite city that you have been to?
2.If you could do anything, what would you do?
3.What is your favorite household chore?
4.What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
5.What is your current guilty pleasure?
6. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
7.What did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now?
8.What are you reading right now?
9.What is your favorite room in the house?
10.Would you travel back in time or to the future?
11.Who is the most fascinating person you have ever met?
It's still not too late to enter my Giveaway!
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Let's Stay Connected, Shall We?