My Mother Wore Polka Dots When She Met My Father



Comments

  1. I find it one of the sweetest trends, and it always brings back nice memories. I am a fan! (Love the title of the post!) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my tie - I am glad it reminded you of a happy time in your parents' life.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots are so sweet. The bow tie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love polka dots! That sounds like a great story too:) I almost wore cowboy boots the first time I met my husband, but my friend talked me out of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SUPER SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love affair with polka dots and this post just intensified it! Love the spoons and forks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHH! I like those forks and spoons - so cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. These items are so adorable. I love polka dots. And have recently purchased several polka dot items.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    We are having a giveaway. If you have time please stop by and enter. Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    love, love polka dots!!

    xo,
    youandiplusmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress and boots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's very sweet. I am glad there are so many polka dotted things around these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo cute i'm a fan! of polka dots what a sweet meeting they must have had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually a case of mistaken identities and plenty of hilarity.. by dad tells the story masterfully.

      Delete
  13. Adorable! I always love polka dots. The forks are especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and cute! You should share the story sometime if you're up for it. :) I think that iPad clutch is pretty adorable too!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  15. you can never go wrong with polka dots. these are all so adorable!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun post! I love all those dots---they are such a classic! The red, white and black bag and the multi colored wallets are my favorites! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice pictures, love the shoes !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography