The dress


 Ouma













Comments

  1. I love that 1st dress! So romantic and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Found you as a fellow Artisan Group Member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that illustration by laura's paint palette - i wish i owned a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my vintage dress painting in your post! xx LARA :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picks! Thank you so much for featuring my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment...really nice to hear from you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! Such lovely dresses! Thank you so much for including mine here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I really like that first dress! It wouldn't look good on me but I'll admire it from afar.

    Thanks for visiting my blog - please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the lovely comments.. it was I who was lucky to find such amazing pieces.. and I am sure there are so many more just waiting to be discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh so many pretty dresses. Im really loving the one by Qoo Qoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography