20111017

Something New from the Great White North

I wanted to share with you all the beautiful photographs I had the pleasure of taking while visiting the serene Ottawa. All these and many more photographs are all now available for purchase at my website. They are available in a variety of size and come with the option of framing.

Flourish

Spider

Rolls in the Field

Parliament

 Starry Blue

Planked

Bridge

The Locks

Prayer

Metal Swirls

Connection

Walled In

Across the Pond

Notre Dame

Up to the Sky

Lock Break

Voyager

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful photographs! I'm going to enjoy playing catch-up with your posts! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!
    thanks for your visit and comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...