20110317

Something New. Something Sold

It was barely noon and already I had a new listing, was featured in four treasuries and I made a sale. Now that is one awesome morning.. and the cherry on top my little guy let me sleep in till 8:30am. This hasn't happened in the 8months and 22days since he was born. Perfection!
  New: Caged In


Sold: Tailed


Treasuries:










We have been having some amazing weather today.. and some more warmth coming our way tomorrow. Wishing you all some sun and warm weathers too.

3 comments:

  1. now that is a fantastic day! congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations!! Sounds like an amazing day!! Your photographs are truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...