I can smell it in the air!

The air is cool, the sky is gray and the rain is falling.. I have spotted a few yellow leaves. It's here, fall is almost here, I can smell it in the air and I can not contain my excitement! I love the colors and the breeze, I love the layers and sweaters. I will miss my flip flops but I am ready to bring out my boots. Here's a few autumn themed photographs to kick off my favorite season.

Orange Leaf
 

Shroom Climbing


Delicately Dry


Fall Themed Coasters


Another Day Another Time


Flora


Droplets


And they all fall down


Colors Filtered


Growth


The cool weather makes me want to bake, I'm starting out with some warm banana chocolate chip bread.. but instead of a bread pan I'm thinking of using a muffin pan instead and make some delish muffins. The house will smell delectable. We are also celebrating D turning 2 months today.. wow.. how time flies. He now socially smiles, follows movement with his eyes and makes these adorable little noises. He loves taking walks and hates when it's time to come inside.

I'm sitting here with a silly smile on my face.. hope you all find something to smile about today.

Comments

  1. I can feel the changes here too! It's cool today and I baked whole wheat banana muffins...it must be in the air!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography