20100301

A Featured Artisan

And who is this 'featured artisan' you ask? ME!
The wonderful Cindi Thayn of the Hand Made News.org chose me to be the featured artist of the week and I am estatic.. so everyone hurry over and check it out Here and if you like what you read give me a green thumbs up.
For those of you who don't know Cindi is also a fellow crafter and artist with two wonderful shops on Etsy. She has some lovely polymer clay items in her Clayitagain and her oil paintings at 12MidnightOils

Enjoy! And have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. congrats! I have you the thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hena. It was a pleasure learning more about you♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats !

    and thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog about my work....

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...