20100111

Paris

Whoa.. that turned out to be another really long break.. I keep getting sick. And with my husband switching jobs he no longer has a laptop at home and ends up taking over mine at night and during the weekends cutting done on my computer time. Anyway.. enough with the excuses. I just finished combing through some more of my pictures from our trip to Europe this fall and am here to present to you my pictures from Paris.










For those who can't get enough of me ; )
Pin with me on Pinterest
and get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin



8 comments:

  1. hey just wanted you to know the reason i deleted your comment is because scout is a girl and i didn't want her mom to see. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. With all these bloggers posting about their trips to Paris I want to go even more.

    Lovely blog!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how I love Paris! You've caught some amazing little details on film here---they're positively enchanting. I seriously need a one-way ticket back to Europe!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful images. I love Paris! I must get there soon. You've inspired me to make it happen. So glad to have found your blog. Look forward to following it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing detail pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...