20090606

Twitter

I have a love and hate relationship with Twitter and I had temporarily given into the hate when I rashly deleted my account. It has been over a month since that fateful day and there where more than a few times when I would go to the twitter page and pause, should I go back to it? Or was I right to delete it? I don't know whether I was right or wrong but today I went back and found out that I could restore my deleted account. I'm not sure if I loved it enough to make a new one but restoration seemed right. So in a nutshell, I am back and ready to tweet.

So follow me and I'll follow you at http://www.twitter.com/henatayeb

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. That is a fuuny story! I haven't gone down the twitter road yet - still resising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! About to follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...